Mirena is a soft, flexible IUD that releases small amounts of hormone locally into your uterus. It gives you birth control you can count on that lasts for up to 7 years.
- Mirena is more than 99% effective at preventing pregnancy
- You can try to become pregnant as soon as Mirena is removed. Within a year of having Mirena removed, about 8 out of 10 women succeed at becoming pregnant
- If you have a pelvic infection, get infections easily or have certain cancers, Mirena is not right for you
- Mirena is also proven to treat heavy periods in women who choose intrauterine contraception for up to five years
- Nexplanon is a small rod inserted under the skin of a woman’s upper arm that provides birth control
- It is over 99% effective
- Prevents pregnancy for up to 4 years
- Paragard is a hormone free IUD (intrauterine device) that prevents pregnancy
- Prevents pregnancy for up to 10 years using copper
- Kyleena is a highly effective, low hormone IUD (intrauterine device) that prevents pregnancy
- It is 99% effective against preventing pregnancy
- Prevents pregnancy for up to 5 years
Don’t let a period stop you.
Stop your heavy period and restore your life.
One in five women live with very heavy periods. Periods that get in the way of everyday life. Periods that keep you from the people you love and the things you enjoy. NovaSure is a one-time, 5-minute procedure that can lighten – or end your heavy period – without on-going pills and without hormonal side effects. For over 77.7% of women, menstrual bleeding is dramatically reduced or stopped. Maybe it’s time to step back into life.
Other Procedures done in office:
- Skin tag removal
- Biopsy of Perineum, vulva and vagina